PolySi Technologies Inc.
Position: Sales Engineering Manager
This position is for a Sales Engineer to sell OEM and Tier suppliers within China so as to fit lubricants with their applications. Understanding the demands of different parts and how lubricants can correct long term performance. Identify new applications and market potential,aid in specification writing with customer. Prefer 2 years minimum experience selling into the automotive market.
Must be Bi-Lingual – Chinese and English
- Computer literate using: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Be able to travel to OEM’s and Tier suppliers throughout China
- Understanding of mechanical applications (have a mechanical aptitude)
- Good communication skills and able to relate information between internal and external sources. Work independently reporting findings back to corporate.
- Possess a positive attitude in the face of rejection
- Desire to learn new information and able to retain the information for future examples
- Attention to detail with not only information but how a engineers and buyers communicate
- Ability to stay focused on the strategic goals of the company
- Handle multiple projects at once
The person that is considered for this position will report directly to the Vice President. They will work closely and be trained in the fundamentals of Tribology to better understand the products and services PolySi Technologies can offer. This position is a salary plus a yearend bonus payment structure. The company will pay for business expenses. If you are looking for a challenging environment that involves many variables,then lubricant sales engineering might be for you.
PolySi Technologies is a fast-growing and dynamic organization. Salary and commission commensurate with experience and results. Full benefit package.
Email Resume and salary history to email@example.com