Contract Manufacturing by PolySi Technologies
If the ability to grow your business, or get your business started, requires a dependable partner to handle your blending or mixing needs, then call PolySi Technologies. We can assist you from pilot to full-scale manufacturing. Our turnkey operations capabilities will allow you to minimize your capital investment and shorten your time to market. We can also complete your service needs with packaging, labeling and distribution services. Private label can help you compete in this tight economy; let PolySi Technologie's blending services get you there faster.
Our toll manufacturing, contract manufacturing and private label programs have satisfied our clients for years. Our 50,000 square foot, state-of-the art manufacturing facility employs the highest quality standards, achieving ISO 9001: 2000 certification.
Our filling and packaging divisions provide one stop outsourcing. Packaging options include: drums, pails, gallons, cans, bottles, tubes, unit dose, grease packets, grease cartridges, syringes, and custom design options.
Organic and Natural Products
Let PolySi Technologies blend your organic formulation so you can beat your competitors to market. One of the strongest growth markets today is for natural and organic products. We can custom blend your organic formulation so you can focus on what you do best- marketing and distribution. We take pride in our quality controls and speed to market. PolySi Technologies' custom blending capabilities, combined with our unique packaging options, including "green" and environmentally friendly packaging alternatives, can help you capture market share quickly in this fast growing segment.
Let PolySi Technologies quote you on a partial or complete outsourcing solution for your business today at 1-866-4-POLYSI.
Should you outsource your manufacturing or blending operation? The answer may be "yes" when:
1. Your quantities underutilize or over utilize your manufacturing lines.
2. Your manufacturing needs require special expertise or equipment that you do not have in-house and may not need for the long run.
3. You have short term needs for market testing, seasonal packaging or limited distribution.
4. Your time to market is critical and your in-house staff can not meet the timelines, or the stress of meeting the deadlines may deter other business.
5. High cost of entry due to regulatory or environmental requirements.
6. Your product requires a supplier that is ISO 9000, such as PolySi Technologies.
7. A turn-key manufacturing and packaging operation is required.