PolySi® G-MAN® Lubricants
Eliminate Your Arcing Issues
PolySi® G-MAN® Silicone Dielectric Greases and Non-Silicone Dielectric Greases are considered electronically neutral. These materials neither hinder nor promote the electrical performance of an existing system. The real goal for grease in an electrical interface is the ability to control two variables: fretting and corrosion. Fretting and corrosion cause more damage to stationary interfaces than any other failure mode. For this reason, lubrication of the interface is needed to prevent the corrosion caused by oxygen and mitigate the fretting and micro-movement in electrical connections. If metals are mated for an electrical application, grease will make the connection last. PolySi® Technologies offers silicone and non-silicone dielectric greases.
PST-500 Silicone Dielectric Series:
- dedicated line of silicone based greases
- excellent water washout properties
- wide temperature range (-40°C-150°C)
- compatible with most rubbers and plastics
- can be blended with various filling systems, including PTFE, to increase effectiveness
- ideal for outdoor applications
Non-Silicone Dielectric Greases:
- same benefits as silicone dielectric grease, but made without silicone for material compatibility (e.g., use on silicone rubber).
- PST-576 Non-silicone dielectric grease is perfect for paint environments where no silicone is allowed
Dielectric Grease Applications:
Spark plugs (rubber boot of the plug wire), gaskets of multi-pin connectors in car and marine engines, rotors, distributor caps, speedometer cables, outdoor lights, trailer hitches, battery terminals, satellite TV dishes, coaxial cable, power utility high and low voltage connectors. For more information on applications, please see Industries and Applications.
Packaging options include: drums, pails, gallons, cans, bottles, tubes, unit dose, grease packets, grease cartridges, syringes, and custom design options.
G-MAN® Non-Silicone Dielectric Greases
|PolySi® G-MAN® Lubricants||Base Oil|
G-MAN® Silicone Dielectric Grease and Offsets
|PolySi® G-MAN® Lubricants PST- 500 Series||Offset to Dow Corning®, GE®, Novagard, Nye®|
|PST-599* (NSF Std. 61)||G-662|